MINI COLOR KITCHEN MOD. MCK - COLORSERVICE
Best for Sample Production
The lots in dye house are getting smaller. Demand for small sample capacity of dye machines is increasing as well. Dye houses want to create exact small simulation of their bulk production and invest a lot for sample dye machines.
However, in order to simulate completely same like production, there was no any dispenser for dyes and chemical in the market.
Many automation producers have lab dispensers, which are available up to 500gram (0.5kg) to dispense in automatic. On the other side, dispensers in bulk production can not serve below 15kg of machines in standard way.
Our aim is to close this gap and produce a Mini Colour Kitchen (MCK) for dyes and chemicals. Color Service MCK is designed for small machines to weight, dissolve and transfer powder dyes and chemicals in high accuracy, which is required for sample machine. Also total amount of delivered water is very less and fit in side of sample machines including washing water. Liquid chemicals are dispensed similar way and fully gravimetric. MCK can cover all needs of sample dye machines.
MCK can give 0.001gram (1mg) for dyes and 0.1gram (100mg) for chemical accuracy. Ideal solution for sample dye machines. Dispensing can be done multi-line technology via compact Color Service distributor or conventional mono-line technology.
Another advantage of the MCK is correction. It is possible add some dyes into dye batch for correction recipes does not increase liquor ratio. It is very comfortable for dye houses.
Dye Stuff Dispenser/ Dissolver
• N.90 Stainless Steel hoppers for dyes each 4 litre capacity
• Scale with 0.001 gram accuracy
• Weighing accuracy +/- 2%
• Minimum weighing 0.2 grams for dyes
• Maximum weighing 300 grams in one step and several step can be done
• 200 weight, dissolves and transfer in 24 hours
• Automatic robotic system that moves and collects the hopper selected from the parking
position and brings it to the dosing position
• Dissolving kegs with mixing system complete of connection for hot and cold water
• Automatic robot to move kegs from weight, dissolve and transfer positions
Liquid Chemical Dispenser
• N.25 Liquid chemical inlets
• Load cell with 0.1 gram accuracy
• Weighing accuracy +/- 2%
• Minimum weighing 5 grams of chemicals
• Maximum weighing 4500 grams in one step and several step can be done
• 360 weight and transfer in 24 hours
• Weighing kegs with wash system with water
• Conveyor belt to carry kegs for dosing and transfer positions
• Internal boiler in stainless steel internally insulated, equipped with temperature probe
and connected thermoregulatory, safety valve for pressure control, manometer, thermo
resistance to provide hot water
• Last generation PC with Windows XP operative system license, monitor, keyboard